This warmer weather is great :) Ellie is learning to use a cup to drink and makes too much mess inside so we're doing it outside in the sun. She's actually doing really well with the drinking part, it's the inbetween we have problems with, she will wave the cup around as she talks and soak us both. She was so funny, every time she would take a drink she would come up looking shocked, blow a rasberry and say something along the lines of: "Dodo dodo gdo" I'm not sure what that means, but it was exactly the same every single time!
The poor little thing has mozzie bites from Sunday afternoon's gardening, they're all big and red, she must be allergic like me. Last night we think they were very itchy and sore as she had a very bad night which didn't seem to be related to anything else. We've been putting calamine lotion on them to help ease the itching, which will hopefully stop her scratching. I keep calling it camomile and now that I am thinking about it I am pretty sure I asked for camomile lotion when I went to the chemist - how embarrassing!
In the past few days I have noticed Bubby has dropped quite a bit, this baby better not be coming early! It'd be just my luck to have one who didn't want to come at all and another that can't wait... I think I would freak if I went into labour before the 4th of December. Actually, I know I would. I would certainly not be happy if s/he decides to come before we get to 37 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment