Friday, September 12, 2008

The Joys of an Early Riser

*Please Note Sarcasm*


Oh, yes the joys. Ellie has started waking earlier and earlier, often before 6 o'clock and deciding that is when she is to get up. I have a few problems with this; 1) I'M TIRED!! She's still not sleeping through, I am really struggling with the lack of sleep and energy at the moment. 2) She's tired - she will get up and be grumpy most of the morning. She can be entertained some of the time but does spend a whole lot of time whinging because she's so tired. I am finding it extremely frustrating. Especially today.


I had a bad night last night with pains and Ellie waking so I didn't really get a lot of sleep and then she's up before 6, whinging the morning away! I am back to feeling drained of all life today, I think yesterday's pain (as well as last night) has taken so much out of me.

No comments: