Friday, June 1, 2007

29 Weeks + 6 days

I'm about to go off to work, James left earlier with Scraps in tow as we're having our fence taken down in the next few days, so he's gone to James's parents for a 'holiday'. It couldn't have come soon enough, honestly. Last night he was so horrible. At one stage there were people somewhere up the back trying to make him bark by barking at him. I was so annoyed. I went out in the cold and sat with him and he was quiet but the people just kept trying to get him to react. I am relieved that he will be gone for a few nights, maybe that means I can get a few nights of okay sleep instead of crap sleep.

Last night I was thinking I would really like him to stay there until after Ellie comes. This morning... well, I am still tired and grumpy so I still kind of think that, but I know it won't happen, James wouldn't allow it. He'll be back by next Wednesday I bet. I just want to be able to sleep as much as possible at the moment and lately he barks almost every night without fail.

***


I've spent most of my day worried about James, I sent him an SMS this morning and I didn't hear back, I hate these days where he travels so far and has so much to do - especially after we had such a bad night sleep with Scraps last night. Eventually I messaged him and he replied that he's okay. I wish he would message more often, I am finding it so lonely at work all day by myself. It looks like I will have someone with me on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for the next few weeks. I don't know how that will go, especially Monday's as the lady musn't have her access as she has called me to do somethings for her. Unfortunately I will be all alone for my birthday on Tuesday :( Knowing my luck James will be far away and late home as he has so much work to do. Last year I spent a miserable birthday by myself. I promised myself that this year was going to be different, but maybe it wont be too much different.


I know, it's just another day. I am just so used to birthdays being a big deal, being special. I don't mean they were expensive or anything - there was just always something to make it nice and about that particular person.


***


I am having some pretty intense Braxton Hicks right now. I've just brought in the clothes from the line and put out a blanket and since then I've been getting them.

No comments: