Thursday, June 7, 2007

...Happy (Belated) Birthday To Me...

Firstly, a whinge! I got a package from my mum today for my birthday, but Ellie got one too from James's mum! She got more presents than me!! She's already a spoilt brat ;) She certainly knows how to get her way at the moment, if she doesn't like something she kicks me in the ribs until I move or stop doing whatever I happened to be doing.

Okay, so now I am 24. Yesterday was a long one all alone at work and unfortunately James was too busy at work to come and have lunch with me so it was a lonesome day. I got a pressie from James in the morning, some Lindt chocolates and a 'Beddy Bear' that you heat in the microwave and take to bed. He made me dinner, too, which was so sweet. And wow that Beddy Bear holds the heat! I almost don't need an electric blanket! He got him so that I can put it on my hips when they start to ache at night but by the time they started hurting the heat had gone, I still put him on though and just the weight somehow made it easier for me to go back to sleep where as I would normally toss and turn for awhile.

My youngest brother rang me, so I had a talk to all the fam, though not very long to most of them except Caleb. No one else rang. I was feeling a little unspecial after a day all along and no calls, but maybe I am getting too old for a birthday to really be something special? I dunno. I am hoping on Saturday when we go to the movies for my birthday I will feel better about the whole thing. I think it's just me being emotional, tired and SO over having day after day on my own.

Poor Becky :P

Today I am not feeling so good. I can't decide if I am hot or cold, my tummy keeps getting all tight and sore and I feel like I might vomit. Not entirely pleasant.

I am thinking I should get moving on organising a hospital bag. I know I still have ... 9 weeks and 2 days to go but I really want to be prepared. Sometimes I think she's going to come early... :S

No comments: