I've just got a message from James and when I opened my phone he'd left a note on my background saying 'Sexy Mummy' :) I'm feeling very tired, alone and grumpy right at the moment so it's made me smile and cheer up. It's been a dreary, rainy day today and James is far far away. I hate when he has to travel in bad weather, it makes me worry more than normal. And, while it's still early on I don't like the idea of him being too far away in case something happens...
31 Weeks, 6 Days Today
Only 8 weeks, 1 Day to Go!!
Yesterday I had to close the office early so we could go to our midwives appointment - everything's looking good apparently, strong Heart Beat, lots of kicks, no swelling, BPs good and fundal height is right on track this week. Only thing is she's posterior!
No comments:
Post a Comment