I have been thinking about Ellie's birthday and, honestly, am starting to get a little bit excited. I have tried to talk to James about it, to get some idea of what he would like to do but he's really not that interested! I asked him if he even wanted her to have a party, what he wanted to do and he just said "Whatever you like." Grr. I don't want to plan it all on my own, that's boring.
I thought the next time we went to Nowra before Casey goes gallivanting off to America we could go to Spot Light Spartys and look at all the party stuff they have for some ideas but it wont be any fun if he doesn't get excited, too.
I have also mentioned that I want to create the invitations, to which he groaned! Rudeness!
I don't want some lavish, crazy celebration. Just some family, a nice cake, some decorations and some party food.
I still haven't heard anything from the Department of Fair Trading about our pram, it is getting very frustrating. I thought taking it to this level would mean a result would not be too far off, especially since he rang me at least two weeks ago saying he was about to call the person we bought it off... so... I don't know what's going on. I suppose I will have to email him. Okay, I have just done that, hopefully it will mean something will happen soon!
Ellie's whinging, so I had best get her up.
1 comment:
OOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhh,
i want want WANT to help organise/ make invitations etc..
We'll definately go to spartys.. how exciting.
When can you come???
My family farewell lunch will be the sunday before i leave..
but come before then! we need a whole day to plan and cut and paste and have a really cute photo of ellie on the invitation!
x x
Post a Comment