I've just taken some cute photos of Ellie, she's such a poser! I am starting to really worry about my camera, it is doing some very strange things and the pictures are looking very grainy, no matter what setting I have it on. I get a little bit stressed when it plays up...what will I do if it stops working?!? I would hate to not be able to take photos of Ellie.
It's been a good camera considering I bought it second hand off ebay and the person who had it before said in their listing that they had used it very often. Fingers crossed it keeps working... :S
Look at those teeth! They're huge!
My grandparents should be picking up Ellie's unsmiling portrait today (if they remembered, I tried to call this morning but no one picked up..), I wonder how it turned out? Even when she's not smiling, she's pretty... so maybe it will be nice.
I have started making Lists of things we want/need for Ellie's birthday and for James's and my birthday's also. The lists are mainly for us, I guess, to work through but I am hoping that people will take a look before they buy her presents... We don't have a lot of room to store gifts that we can't use and I am hoping that we don't get too many things like that this time. I haven't got a lot on there yet, it's hard to get around to it, but I will be adding things.
As for the lists for James and I, I think they are more wishful thinking than anything else, though, his doesn't have anything on it yet as he won't really tell me what to put on. I am guessing things like "Money for sleepers" lol.
I have started making Lists of things we want/need for Ellie's birthday and for James's and my birthday's also. The lists are mainly for us, I guess, to work through but I am hoping that people will take a look before they buy her presents... We don't have a lot of room to store gifts that we can't use and I am hoping that we don't get too many things like that this time. I haven't got a lot on there yet, it's hard to get around to it, but I will be adding things.
As for the lists for James and I, I think they are more wishful thinking than anything else, though, his doesn't have anything on it yet as he won't really tell me what to put on. I am guessing things like "Money for sleepers" lol.
1 comment:
*photos stolen*
i miss seeing her..
and you ofcourse.
Hope your camera doesnt die, im counting on being able to look at this when im over seas..
I want EVEN MORE photos
x x x
Post a Comment