Yesterday was a big day for the three of us. We eventually got on the road (after some stressful moments on the phone with Mum, a change of plan and some directions), Ellie slept for most of the trip which was great.
We met Mum, Ethan, Caleb and DJ (Mum's long-time friend from school) at Cockington Green. I'd never been there before, it was so amazing. It was really hot, though, so we did it quicker than I would have liked just to get out of the sun and heat.
Ellie had a great time playing with Uncle Max and Uncie Caleb, especially after lunch when they ran around on the grass - it even drew a crowd! So cute.
Mum and Ellie came with us to the UltraSound, which was lovely, Ellie even looked at the screen a few times! The lady was lovely and it was a very relaxed environment. I would recommend Bundles to anyone wanting a great 3d scan experience. This Bubby didn't want any face-on pics and had arms, legs - everything up in front of it's little face, just like Ellie did when we had her scan. So, we have lots of nice piccies of Bubby's hands and feet. I'll put some up soon.
The thing we wanted to know we found out practically straight away, I was so thrilled that it was so easy, I was very nervous that it would take too long and we would miss out.
BUT ...
1 comment:
I don't think you would know how much it meant to me that you and James asked me to come to your scan. It was wonderful, things have changed quite a bit from when I had your scan.
Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
Love you.
Mumeroo.
Post a Comment