I have an urge to bake scones. Ellie is asleep at the moment and I am a noisy cook, so I might wait a while.
We have had a busy morning cleaning, washing, hanging and getting dirty in the backyard. She really loves making a mess! We need to get her some outdoor clothes that are okay to get dirty all the time.
2 comments:
Ellie is taking after her mum, do you remember the photo of you and Josh in the mud. I would put it on here for you but it appears you may have it from when you did Jay's 21st CD.
Maybe you can put it on for me.
Love you.
Mum
MMMMMM yummy scones!
With Jam and Cream and a cup of tea!!
Hope all is going well.....
Maybe I cuold give you my ticket to see the new batman movie... we are going to see it at IMAX and to be honest... I have never liked batman and I dont have an interest in it... damm boyfriend!!
hahah
Post a Comment