It seems Bubby is a PRUDE! S/he had their little legs tightly closed when we tried to take a look. So, now I am looking into our options, we think going back to A Window to You Womb is too expensive so I am seeing what else is out there.
So far I have found Bundles, which is in ACT. They offer a Sneak Peek Package for $150 and a Sneak Peek Plus for $195, I have just emailed them to see if they offer gender determination in either of these packages or if they only do it for the more expensive Bundles Baby Bonding Experience which is $290 and much too expensive. I have also emailed A Peek of U which has no info on their website yet about what they offer. I don't know if we will end up getting it done, though, I think James is leaning towards 'assuming' we're having a girl... Which really doesn't appeal to me, I really, really want to know!
No comments:
Post a Comment