Friday, July 18, 2008

The Day of Hanging Washing...

It almost takes a WHOLE DAY to hang out washing now. Ellie has figured out how to get down our 'hill' and onto the veranda. Only three days ago she was very careful about it, avoiding the parts that were steeper and slowly making her way down. Now, she's like Speedy Gonzales, she doesn't care about going down the steepest parts, if that's the angle she comes at the hill then that's where she's going down. I will bring her up onto the grass with me, give her a toy or some food, go back to the line, peg one or two pieces of clothes and by this stage she's crawled across the lawn, scooted down the 'hill' and made her way onto the veranda and I have to go get her again before she tries to murder the flowers she planted with Daddy.

I think she thinks that she can play with them because she helped and doesn't understand that waving them around isn't a good idea, so I have to get her before she reaches them. It's highly exhausting at the moment! I am hoping she will get some outdoor toys to keep her entertained for her birthday because it's going to get harder and harder to get to her quick.

My belly is already getting huge, I'm much bigger this time around than I was at this stage with Ellie. There's definitely no hiding it now!

 
Photobucket

No comments: