I've spent this week believing I will be 16 weeks this Saturday, when it turns out, I will actually be 17 weeks along. How exactly I miscounted I have no idea! I even have all the weeks noted in my diary, as well as tickers all over the place, so I guess I just have to say "I've got Baby Brain"!
I have to say that this time around I don't have the fog I had with Ellie, last time I knew I should know such-and-such or be able to remember things, this time I just forget and have no idea I'm being a dill. I wonder if that's normal of a subsequent pregnancy?
It is only a week and a day until I have my booking in appointment at the hospital. I feel almost as nervous about it as I did when I had to do it last year, which I find a little strange but I made it for a time that James can come and help out with Ellie as well as support me.
17 weeks also means it's just over three weeks until our 20 week scan. I can't wait!
Tomorrow we're off to visit family so I can see my mum and show off Ellie to an Aunt who hasn't seen her yet.
I'm just watching the news and wondering how a man had a natural birth? I know that he has all his female sex organs but doesn't being legally male mean that giving birth naturally would be a tad difficult? Or am I having another baby brain moment??
1 comment:
i dont think u had baby brain for the man thing but i do think u did for the week count!!!!
did u have fun on th w/e??????
love caleb
Post a Comment