Thursday, May 10, 2007

Can You Believe It?

Exactly three months until our due date. Is that insane or what?



I am still not feeling great, but better than yesterday luckily.


I'm watching Dr Phil, well trying. My concentration keeps dropping and I forget to keep watching! I am really just waiting for Oprah and then I will have another sleep. I can't believe how much I need to sleep right now.


Little Girl is happily kicking away today. I already know she's going to be a Daddy's Girl and I think she's already got Daddy wrapped around her little finger (he just doesn't know it yet ;))



I'm not really sure if I am allowed to share her name on here...
It's hard to know we're having a girl and not call her by name. And as I can't really be sure anyone actualy reads this, maybe I will disclose the name we have chosen. Her first name we've had since before we knew we were pregnant, her middle name proved difficult - nothing seemed to work until after we came home from our wedding. We decided to give her a middle name that reflects our time in Broome.

Our Daughter will be


http://www.glittertextgraphics.com - glitter text



We've chosen to name her after the cyclone for many reasons. We wanted something that would always mean something to us and our time in Broome was magical and this is perfect. Plus, I am sure Ellie will turn our lives upside down - she'll be out own little personal cyclone. Like the one we were threatened with, sometimes it will be scary, sometimes it will be stormy but it will be an adventure we have never experienced before, it will be an adventure we would never want to change.


It amazes me how in love with her I am already. I can't even imagine how much stronger that feeling will be when I hold her in my arms for the first time.

No comments: