Friday, May 4, 2007

I don't have the brain capacity for a title

I'm sick or draggy days and horrid customers. They make me very grumpy by the end of the day!!

And then to shop afterwards! I am toooo tired for this.

Anyway, I've been madly searching forums on good ideas for making money from home - unfortunatly I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I know I have plenty of time to do this but I do believe I will feel much better if I could have some idea of the options I have open to me. I must be getting desperate as today I printed out details on a party plan type place that's called A Pole Lot of Fun - yes, it is what it sounds like - Pole Dancing, but not in the way you're all thinking right now! It's for fitness and fun, not sleezy. I'm already sure it's not something I would do, but it's an option, so I feel compelled to look into it and know that in the end, if nothing pans out, I did my best to find a way.

Anyone out there have any (legitimate) ideas you can throw my way? My poor preggo brain can't cope with all this attempted thinking!

No comments: