28 Weeks today!
Seems the third trimester is going to fly past... I am not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! James is in painting Ellie's room, it's looking so good, she's going to love it! We got a canvas James bought off Ebay today and it's mega cute. I can't wait to put in all her funiture and organise everything.
I'm starting to worry about all the things I have to get done before she arrives, all the things we have to buy, I am worried I will leave important things undone!
Ellie's been wriggling around alot today and giving my ribs some good hard kicks.
Work has been so draining, more so than normal as we've had alot of issues come to a head and everyone's been having meetings with our manager and there are fights and all kinds of things going on. I just can't wait for July, I can't wait to get some rest and not have so much to worry about - it's a big responsibility when I am not so with it!
I kicked my toe today and now it's all sore and swollen :(
Have I mentioned we've got our car seat and change table?? I am so excited and I so want to put the change table together.
We got the Safe-N-Sound Meridian, which was our number one choice. We didn't get the colour we originally wanted, which was a grey but the browns we ended up getting has grown on me and I am kind of glad we got it now.
We got a Gro Time change table, which we had never seen before, we had planned on getting a Childcare one but in the end the Gro Time one looked that little bit better and had wheels on all the legs in stead of only two.
I am wanting to look into doing Baby signing. I have read some things and really love the idea of giving Ellie a way to communicate with us before she can really talk. I believe it will help diminish frustration for all of us, but particularly for her. And it's so cute when you see a little one signing and understanding. I don't know the best books/options to go with, but I will research and see what comes up.
James is about to put up Ellie's canvas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment