This morning I woke up all stuffy headed, sniffly and with a sore throat after a night of tossing and turning with sore hips and lower back. I feel like I am going from one kind of sick feeling to another constantly! I've been sneezing all day, which is so embarrassing at work as I have rather a noisy sneeze which leaves my eyes running. I am sure I must have looked a sight to my customers with runny eyes and a red nose!
I don't know why I am just sick, sick, sick. All I can think is that 1) pregnancy and I don't get along and 2) I am just so tired and worn out from being pregnant and working full time that my defences are down and I am just picking up whatever comes through the door to my desk... I don't know if that's a reasonable assumption or not, but it's the one I am running with. I am over feeling achy, sick, sore and grumpy and I feel so sorry for poor James - I am trying to keep up with the house work and washing, but sometimes it's all just too much. Right now I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep, well maybe not literally as my Ellie Belly would get in the way and my hips would protest much...
I feel like such a whinger! Always sick and whinging :(
One consilation is that I have been reading some forum threads and it seems quite a few pregnant
No comments:
Post a Comment