I'm so over feeling yuck and crappy. And tired. It's only going to get worse :( I don't know if there's anything I can do to get my iron levels up to stop me feeling sick like this all the time, it's not so bad I need suppliments and I don't want to over-do it, I just want to feel better. If that's even why I am feeling crap. Maybe morning sickness simply has just come back.
So, once we're packed and James has unloaded all Xerox parts and the cargo barrier we'll be off to Nowra. It's going to be a busy, tiring weekend, but it will be so worth it. By the time we get home we'll know what our bubba is, have our stools, have our changetable and hopefully have our Telly! As well as any other little bits and pieces we find at Babies Galore :) We will have chosen the colours for the nursery, as well as our room and bought the paint so that we can get stuck into the rooms.
Less than 24 hours! WooHoo!
I've been telling Bubba to be good and let Mummy and Daddy see if it's a
girl or boy, so hopefully there will be alot of co-operation. If not I figure we get James to talk to it, which always causes kicking and maybe we'll get a good glimpse. I just know I will be crushed if we don't find out! I don't know how people can stand to wait 9 months! I am so impatient, I've wanted to know from the moment I knew I was pregnant, if only there was stick you could pee on to tell you what you're having once it's told you you're preggo!26 weeks today and my ticker says only 98 days to go. It's just a little scary when they go from saying it in weeks to counting down the days. Not only is it counting down days, but it's counting down DOUBLE DIDGIT days. That's kinda freaky. I don't remember it getting that close, then again - I do feel like I've been pregnant forever...
1 comment:
I never get comments, so I thought I would comment myself and ask why it defults to that font when we do a colour? Can't be bothered to change it now, maybe later.
Post a Comment