Monday, November 10, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go

Yesterday we went to see James's mum's new house for the first time since she's moved in. Ellie had a great time exploring the new house, chasing the cat Grandma is looking after, picking flowers and playing with the dogs. She loves Scraps but he tends to get in her face a whole lot so she prefers to play with Fiddles or throw the ball for Little Dog. She wants to be the one in their face, not the other way around, lol.

I spent the afternoon with pains in my belly and feeling quite ill. The past few days have been like that. All of a sudden I will feel like I am going to throw up. Bubby has dropped in the last few days and my hips are pretty much about to fall off. James's mum kept comenting on how HUGE my belly is and asked if I'm sure I'm not having twins. I'm sure. Well, you know... I have had 4 scans, I would assume someone would have caught on if there was twins in there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am pretty over being pregnant, I am exhausted, extremely sore and sick feeling. I can't wait for Bubby to be here! Okay, I can as we're not quite ready but I am very impatient to meet her and will be very glad to have my body back! 2009 is going to be a pregnancy free year! Give my poor body a break and just enjoy my girls :)

Well, I had best go - Ellie and I have been washing all Bubby's clothes, sheets and wraps, now we have to make her cot and put everything else away.

No comments: