On the way out I twisted my ankle, I am so unco these days! We popped to the shop to get something to take along and Ellie kept trying to run off, making poor me hobble (ankle) and waddle (biiig belly) after her. Fun.
Ellie had a wonderful time a playgroup. She loves to push the dolls around in prams, throw then balls and play with the playdough. Today she also found the little kitchen they have, she had a great time closing the fridge door, throwing her head back and pretending to laugh. She had a little boy try to push her off a bike but she stood her ground, which is good as I had worried about how she would cope with 'bossier' children. It's still hard for me to get to know the mum's there as I have come to realise that even the new mums are locals and everybody knows everybody from something, so they're much more interested in catching up with each other than getting to know me. I understand that, so I will just hope it gets better.
We had to leave early for a midwives appointment, Ellie wasn't thrilled about that!
Once home Ellie went to bed. I didn't have to go into her once, she cried a little but settled pretty quick. I went in and found her like this:
Well, I had best get something more done before Ellie's finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment